CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS
RHCEs, MCSEs and MCSAs are available to carry out your system administration tasks. We provide Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs), and Microsoft Certified System Engineers (MCSEs) / Microsoft Certified System Administrators (MCSAs). Windows system administrators have
either MCSE or MCSA certification.
|Part-Time Certified System Administrator - Standard
|Full-Time Certified System Administrator - Standard
|Part-Time Certified System Administrator - Premium
|Full-Time Certified System Administrator - Premium
Premium-level system administrators are more experienced/knowledgeable than Standard-level system administrators.
- Dedicated Staffing - Your assigned system administrator would work exclusively for you throughout your daily service period, and
would not be assigned to any other
customer during that time. Full-time system administrators work 8 hours per day (including a meal break) and part-time system administrators work 4 hours per day (including a meal break).
- Choice of Windows or Linux - We can provide you with either a Linux specialist (Red Hat Certified Engineer - RHCE) or a Windows
specialist (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - MCSE, or Microsoft Certified System Administrator - MCSA).
- Wide range of tasks covered - Your assigned Certified System Administrator can carry out a wide range of system administration
tasks including installations, upgrades, reconfiguration, performance tweaking, migrations, server hardening, general system maintenance, log
reviews, research and development and more.
- Direct access to your technician - You will be able to contact your assigned technician at any time during your daily service
period via instant messenger and email.
Our staff work during one of the following three shifts, five days per week:
- 6am-2pm Indian Standard Time (GMT+5:30)
- 2pm-10pm Indian Standard Time (GMT+5:30)
- 10pm-6am Indian Standard Time (GMT+5:30)
Please note too that for the health and welfare of our staff regular shift
rotation is necessary. This means that generally your assigned staff member will change shifts on a monthly basis.
Here are some good reasons to choose Talk'n'Tickets for your outsourced support needs:
- Unbeatable prices. We encourage you to shop around and we are confident that you will conclude that the value for
money we provide is not available elsewhere - we provide an unmatched blend of high quality and low prices.
- Over 200 staff and growing. We have achieved exceptional growth levels since we opened in 2003 by providing a high
quality, reliable service to a growing list of clients.
- Technical support tickets are handled by certified technicians in India.
- Located in first-class IT locations with robust and reliable infrastructure including uninterruptable power supply, full backup
power, certified structured networks, and redundant ISP connections through multiple providers.
- A solid record of planning and reliability. From Day One we have been
focused on building a strong infrastructure to enable our company to
expand rapidly without our level of service diminishing.
- We have a comprehensive control panel (customer center) to ensure that
our service to you is organized, systematic, accountable, well-informed
and customized to your needs.
- We operate a flexible and friendly work environment. Unlike some of
our competitors, our team members work only 8 hours a day and are
empowered to do their jobs. The well-being and job satisfaction of our
team members is important to us.
- We hire the right people. In fact, we are obsessed with talent!
We have a rigorous, systematic recruitment process and do not compromise on quality when employing people.
We are able to hire the best due to our generous wages and attractive work environment.
- You can expect a reasonable quality of service from the first day you
join us. Naturally though, you will also see improvement over
subsequent weeks. We reject the claim sometimes made by our competitors
that it is acceptable for it to take a month or more before your outsourced
support company reaches a reasonable level of service. Unless your systems are
completely non-standard, a solid level of service should be delivered
from Day One.
14-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism so we are confident
that you will be delighted with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide
a 14-day money-back guarantee under which, if you are not completely satisfied
with our service, you can cancel within the first 14 days of the first month
and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.