DEDICATED SUPPORT BY CERTIFIED ENGINEERS
Let our Red Hat® or Microsoft® certified technicians take care of your
customers and your servers.
|Plans and Prices
||Setup Fee (US$)
||Price Per Month (US$)
|24/7 Dedicated Support - Standard
|24/7 Dedicated Support - Premium**
** Premium-level technicians are more knowledgeable and experienced than Standard-level technicians. With the Premium-level service plan, Premium-level staff will
be assigned to work exclusively for you on weekdays (6am Monday to 6am Saturday Indian Standard Time). However, on weekends, Standard-level technicians
will cover your support.
- Certified engineers - guaranteed!
All staff assigned to you will be either Red Hat® certified (RHCEs) or Microsoft® certified (MCSEs/MCSAs).
- Dedicated support
We provide a team of technicians to work exclusively for you (one at a time) around the clock during
the week. On weekends, shared support is provided in order to keep our prices as low as possible, and keeping in mind
the fact that support volume tends to be lower on the weekend. On weekends, generally one technician will service two clients concurrently.
- Unlimited tickets
There is no limit on the number of tickets your assigned staff can handle. Naturally since only one member of staff is on duty
for you at any one time, then the fewer the tickets you have, the faster the response time would be.
- Unlimited domains
There is no limit on the number of domains you can have on your servers.
- 24/7 Coverage
We provide ongoing coverage around the clock every day of the year. Each 24-hour period is covered by three different staff who work eight hours
each (including a 30-minute meal break).
- Unlimited live chats
Apart from attending to your clients' queries via your ticket system, your assigned technicians can also provide technical support to your customers
via live chat on your website.
- Unlimited system administration
Your assigned technicians can carry out a wide range of server management tasks. Further details are provided below.
- Fast response time
Your assigned technicians will aim to answer tickets as soon as those tickets are lodged. Since you have one technician on duty at a time, if
multiple tickets are open simultaneously then the technician will not be able to attend to all of them immediately, but will work hard to answer all
clients as promptly as possible.
- Emergency outage response
You can provide escalation procedures to your assigned technicians which they can follow in the event of an outage. For example, your technicians
can lodge a ticket with your data center and pursue the issue with the data center until the server is back online.
- Same technicians daily
We understand the need for stable staffing and provide a small team of technicians to provide service to you and your clients on an ongoing basis.
Naturally staff changes can occur from time to time.
Please note that phone support is not included in our 24/7 Dedicated Support plan. If you require phone support please refer to our
Shared Technical Support plans.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT COVERAGE
The following list is not exhaustive but is included here to give you an idea of the kinds of issues our staff can attend to.
- Proprietary control panels
- Uploading and access problems
- File system and file naming issues
- File permissions and ownership
- FrontPage publishing problems
- Virtual host configuration issues
- Secure server (SSL) access and use
- Server side includes (SSI)
- Using .htaccess files to override default configuration
- Log file interpretation
- Understanding reports from common statistical programs
- Supported software includes: Apache, Xitami, Zeus, mod_ssl, Apache-SSL and others
- Mail sending and receiving problems
- Interpreting mail logs
- Autoresponders, aliases and redirects
- Common mail software setup (e.g. Outlook)
- Anti-spam and anti-virus measures
- Mail blocking and filtering
- SMTP authentication
- Supported mail systems include: Sendmail, Qmail, Exim,
Postfix, Procmail, Clam AV, MIMEDefang, SpamAssassin
Security and Passwords
- Troubleshooting login problems
- Resetting client passwords
- Using an existing firewall to block IP addresses
- Hosts.deny blocking
- Using .htaccess/.htpasswd to password protect and block access to directories
- Denial of Service (DoS) procedures
- Account order screening
- Interpreting log files
DNS and Domain Names
- Zone file modification (for MX and A records etc)
- Domain parking issues
- Testing domain name resolution
FTP and Other Data Transfer Issues
- Connecting to your server with FTP software
- Troubleshooting FTP connection problems
- Interpreting FTP transfer logs
- Secure server (SSL) access and use
- GPG key setup and basic encryption/decryption
- Basic support for problems your customers have using your shopping cart software, if you provide appropriate
- Advising customers how to accept credit card payments online
- Installation and re-installation of FrontPage server extensions
- FrontPage publishing and access problems (server-side issues)
- FrontPage extension corruption issues
- FrontPage and .htaccess conflict issues
General Programming/Scripting Issues
- CGI script execution problems
- Execution problems for Perl, PHP, and ASP scripts (but not
- Basic support for installing and using common CGI scripts
- e.g. FormMail, Guestbook etc
- Use of CGI wrapppers such as suExec and CGIWrap
- Determining what features are supported - such as Perl
modules, PHP features, system utilities etc
- Connection problems
- Privilege problems
- Repairing corrupt tables
Linux and Unix
- Shell access (SSH and Telnet)
- User and group quota problems
- File permissions and ownership (chmod and chown)
- File/directory locations
- Common commands and tools
- Restarting Services (e.g. Web Server)
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION COVERAGE
Your assigned technicians can carry out a wide range of technical support and system administration tasks such as:
- Installing and configuring system software;
- Upgrading software between major and minor versions;
- Tweaking software and system configurations;
- Using control panel software to make system changes;
- Tracking issues through log files;
- Finding the cause of load problems;
- Installing secure (SSL) certificates;
- Restarting services;
- Performance tuning;
- System hardening and hack prevention and cure;
- Spam prevention and cure;
- Updating firewall rules;
- Custom kernel compilations;
- Analyzing system problems and recommending solutions;
- Standard site migrations;
- Conducting security audits;
- And so on.
Here are some good reasons to choose Talk'n'Tickets for your outsourced support needs:
- Unbeatable prices. We encourage you to shop around and we are confident that you will conclude that the value for
money we provide is not available elsewhere - we provide an unmatched blend of high quality and low prices.
- Over 200 staff and growing. We have achieved exceptional growth levels since we opened in 2003 by providing a high
quality, reliable service to a growing list of clients.
- Technical support tickets are handled by certified technicians in India.
- Located in first-class IT locations with robust and reliable infrastructure including uninterruptable power supply, full backup
power, certified structured networks, and redundant ISP connections through multiple providers.
- A solid record of planning and reliability. From Day One we have been
focused on building a strong infrastructure to enable our company to
expand rapidly without our level of service diminishing.
- We have a comprehensive control panel (customer center) to ensure that
our service to you is organized, systematic, accountable, well-informed
and customized to your needs.
- We operate a flexible and friendly work environment. Unlike some of
our competitors, our team members work only 8 hours a day and are
empowered to do their jobs. The well-being and job satisfaction of our
team members is important to us.
- We hire the right people. In fact, we are obsessed with talent!
We have a rigorous, systematic recruitment process and do not compromise on quality when employing people.
We are able to hire the best due to our generous wages and attractive work environment.
- You can expect a reasonable quality of service from the first day you
join us. Naturally though, you will also see improvement over
subsequent weeks. We reject the claim sometimes made by our competitors
that it is acceptable for it to take a month or more before your outsourced
support company reaches a reasonable level of service. Unless your systems are
completely non-standard, a solid level of service should be delivered
from Day One.
14-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism so we are confident
that you will be delighted with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide
a 14-day money-back guarantee under which, if you are not completely satisfied
with our service, you can cancel within the first 14 days of the first month
and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.